Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

Photo



Photo





paintdoktahwho: 11's regeneration









paintdoktahwho:

11's regeneration

sehvn: carried the shit outta u son











sehvn:

carried the shit outta u son

kaylacoan: I think all of our positivity levels need to be more...













kaylacoan:

I think all of our positivity levels need to be more like Mike's.

toratoratorako: an anon wanted a pastel goth dirk so here it...



toratoratorako:

an anon wanted a pastel goth dirk so here it is!

(although I have no idea whether I caught the pastel goth part quite right…;;;)

Photo







rockyr4ccoon: vintage-music-romance: omg i'm gonna cry. Did I...





















rockyr4ccoon:

vintage-music-romance:

omg i'm gonna cry.

Did I the only reason who got feels by realising that John is wearing an NY shirt?

no church in the wild ➝ elementary (cbs)







no church in the wild ➝ elementary (cbs)

anarcho-queer: While the head honchos at the HRC are making 6...



anarcho-queer:

While the head honchos at the HRC are making 6 figure salaries from donations to support 'marriage equality', hundreds of thousands of LGBTQ youth are homeless and are purposely ignored by mainstream gay organizations. The 'fight' for same sex marriage has proven to be a profitable business for gay 'non-profit' businesses, so it's no wonder why gay marriage overshadows all other LGBTQ issues. After all, helping the needy results in smaller pay.

Supporting gay marriage doesn't mean you support the queer struggle. In fact, most 'allies' and even a large portion of more fortunate queers don't know the facts about LGBTQ homelessness, violence against trans* people, high unemployment, discrimination, etc, nor do they bother to research it. They are just concerned about their favorite gay celebrities being able to tie the knot.

If you care about the queer struggle, take a minute of your day to familiarize yourself with some of the disturbing statistics:

  • 20- 40% of homeless youth are LGBTQ. In comparison, the general youth population is only 3-10% LGBTQ.
  • LGBTQ youth are twice as likely to experience sexual abuse before the age of 12.
  • LGBTQ youth, once homeless, are at higher risk for victimization, mental health problems, and unsafe sexual practices. 58.7% of LGBTQ homeless youth have been sexually victimized compared to 33.4% of heterosexual homeless youth
  • LGBTQ youth are roughly 7.4 times more likely to experience acts of sexual violence than heterosexual homeless youth
  • LGBTQ homeless youth commit suicide at higher rates (62%) than heterosexual homeless youth (29%)
  • At least 20% of ALL transgender people will be homeless sometime in their life.
  • 29% of transgender people reported being turned away from a homeless shelter due to their transgender status.

Please consider taking action to help combat LGBTQ homelessness. I suggest making a donation to the Ali Forney Center or volunteering at your local LGBTQ homeless shelter.

P.S. Fuck the HRC!

Photo



Photo







stalkingstalkerthatstalks: erwilde: xbrokenrosesx:  Can you...



stalkingstalkerthatstalks:

erwilde:

xbrokenrosesx:

image

 Can you explain me why is that picture so heartbreaking? WHY?

Reblog this if you want Crowley as the King of Hell

consultingdemon:

and go to this post if you want Abaddon as the Queen of Hell

espeonchan: Quick vent comic. So my guy friends like to play...













espeonchan:

Quick vent comic.

So my guy friends like to play devil's advocate a lot.Which isn't a bad thing, lots of people do it. It's often an important aspect of discussion of heavy subjects to gain a fuller perspective. But more often than not it can boil down to a lot of statements that invalidate the experiences I've had as a woman. I don't want to disrespect their views and when I argue I feel like I'm not doing anything but be the whiny complaining feminist trope they so abhor.

So usually I get upset by the long paragraphs about why the sexism I've experienced is justified/acceptable/reasonable and I hate it because it makes me look like a child. I try to hide it, especially when it's not in person discussions. I don't want to be the person who cries in an argument, let alone look like one who cries to win one. 

I understand that they just want to broaden my perspective but I also wish they'd be more open to listening to mine. I don't know what it's like to be a man and they don't know what it's like to be a woman. I tell my friends I'm an advocate for male rape and abuse victims and that I care just as much about discrimination against males as I do against women, that lots of feminists like me do. But it gets exhausting when the only response this garners is "Yeah, but SOME feminists…"

It's a tiring endeavor. I'm reluctant to post this because it makes me look like a baby but I really don't like being so emotionally invested in a basic debate. I feel like there's a line between a mature discussion and "yeah but women ARE like this and women DESERVE this" when I've been told such things my whole life.

Also yes my nose does randomly disappear and reappear from the void.

stephgonzal: sparklingganymede: abaldwin360: What would Jesus...



stephgonzal:

sparklingganymede:

abaldwin360:

What would Jesus not do?

Things Jesus would do:

  • Flip tables
  • Turn water into fine wine to save your wedding party
  • Tell the weather outside to STOP
  • Curse trees for producing shitty fruit
  • Bring people back from the dead
  • Go fishing
  • Give you food
  • Whatever the hell he wants to on the Sabbath
  • Make furniture
  • Walk across the ocean because you need to stop

This…is the best

ausonia: Nikon really has their shit together.



ausonia:

Nikon really has their shit together.

"Don't let that man define who your heroes and your patriots are! Christopher Columbus was a dumb..."

"Don't let that man define who your heroes and your patriots are! Christopher Columbus was a dumb honky. He was looking for India. You ever dug where India is on the map? But understand this, America has the power to legitimatize anything that happens. They legitimatize his stupidity and they said he discovered a country. How you can discover a country full of people?"

-

Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin (H. Rap. Brown) speaking at a rally (late 60's)

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us00Yy6Fs8k

(via disciplesofmalcolm)

damnitdisney: lostlove-darkthoughts:   Don't wait for someone...









damnitdisney:

lostlove-darkthoughts:

 

Don't wait for someone else to tell you that you're beautiful to believe it. Fucking tell yourself. Do things because you want to, wear makeup if it makes you happy, wear whatever the fuck you want simply because you want to, indulge, and destroy anyone who tells you otherwise.

destroy anyone who tells you otherwise.

portraitsofboston: "I am a free soul, and I like to connect...



portraitsofboston:

"I am a free soul, and I like to connect with other free souls. I also like to spread positive energy around. And if I receive negative energy, I like to send it back as positive."

No comments:

Post a Comment