Friday, June 7, 2013

Delta Fury, Unleashed

I woke this morning exhausted and not feeling terribly well. something about too much wine and too...

I woke this morning exhausted and not feeling terribly well. something about too much wine and too much hash last night.



And not enough sleep.



But the incessant call of the alarm roused me from my warm bed—though not without cursing the jerk (me) that touted herself as such an early bird. Had I really so carelessly thrown out the idea of a good night’s rest for myself?



Clearly.



New, flamboyant, ear splittingly chipper sounds from my phone. A flurry of text messages. 



A birthday.



I tried to climb back into bed, re-appropriate sleep for myself, but there is something so holy about the quiet and early morning hours that once up I am helpless against its pull, tired as I may be.



And so I made my way to the kitchen, surveying the empty wine bottles and glasses along the way, brewed a cup of coffee, and pulled from the cabinet a small white mug—my “I’d rather be drinking whisky” mug. 



Morning ritual.



Bare feet on wood. Cool tin of coffee grounds. The hiss and spit of the kettle. The selection of the mug. The settling into the daybed just in front of the window. And all the moments between. The connect-the-dots.



I am both the ritual and the departure from it. 



That’s what I came to this morning, thinking about who I am now, at 29. 



I am the product of 28 and 27 and all the years before. I am the rituals I have made my own. And I am the departures. 



The air is getting warmer now. Brisk and breezy. And I have this suspicion it won’t be long before the people across the street who take their morning coffee or tea huddled around the kitchen table will soon be sipping, basking and greeting the day from their now barren balconies. Already I am wistful for that image, anxious and excited for their presence. But this weather—oh how this weather heralds a hope like no other. How the warm air carries on its back a sense of possibility and precipice and great joy—old joy.



Today I am the girl who is better than okay. The girl with a flirting, passing love-affair with happiness.



Sometimes I can feel the thing—that joy, that happiness—just beneath my tongue, or behind my eyes. Sometimes it’s right there where my ear meets my neck and every once in a while, when I least expect it, it is everywhere all at once. It is profound and all-encompassing—swaddling and lifting.



I am the girl who is just now realizing some things must be fought for. Happiness, yes, and courage yes, and people, too. And that pride isn’t too tremendously helpful. 



I’m pretty good at giving up. At giving in. At letting fear dictate. But I’m working on that. I’m learning to fight for myself. Learning to fight for the chance to suss out who I love and what I love and what I’m meant to do. Learning to fight for the right words in this world. and the courage to say them, aloud. Not to write them, but to form my lips around them and feel them as they move up and out of me, physically. This is the world of light and speech. right? Isn’t that what George Elliot said? This is the world of light and speech—I’m just now coming into that, owning that. 



Just the other night my father told me that when I was a young’un he’d arrive home from work and my brother would run hollering at the door, Dad, Dad! and as he did so, I’d run to the furthest room in the house, silently, and wait for my father to come find me. 



Only now at 29 am I learning one can’t always wait to be found. Endearing as that hunt was, my brother kind of had it right. Sometimes you have to run headlong and fearless into the arms of the thing.



So here I am attempting to make my way down. Coming from that back room, down the staircase. Welcoming myself. My arrival. My decision to finally show up—to become an active participant in creating a life in this world of light and speech and the space between. 



He lost his way but his troubles vanish for she was...



He lost his way

but

his troubles vanish

for she

was dancing

again.



-Tyler Knott Gregson-

It boiled and bubbled within her… The tormented thought...



It boiled and bubbled within her…



The tormented thought of his touch.



Would he be gentle, like his kind, sensitive demeanor?



Or would the demonic gleam in his eye ignite as he tightened his fingers around her throat?



Would he slowly savor each delectable drop of her dripping cunt?



Or would he own that pussy, mastering each writhing wiggle as she threatened to tear the bed apart?



Would he plead for her doe eyes to meet his as she timidly licked his cock?



Or would he bury her tears and mascara in his pubes as he stretched her throat to it's ball slapping, cock gurgling limits?



Would he pin her roughly beneath him, full weight stealing her ragged breaths?



Or would he bow to her, tiny hands grasping his wrists above him, grinding until she shivered in rapture?



Would he…



*sigh*



She knew…



Oh yes, she knew none of the questions mattered.



With just the sheer, breezy utterance of her name upon his lips…



She knew.



He held all the answers.



And in no time flat, she'd be howling to the moon…



Their moon.



She'd never be tamed… Little filly that she...



She'd never be tamed…

Little filly that she was…

But by God, she longed for someone brave enough to try.

I'm back in the town that I love. Back in the country...



I'm back in the town that I love.



Back in the country that I love.



Back with the man that I love. *Squeee!*



Back in (or..*ahem*…stripping out of) the clothing that I love…



In short…



I'M BACK MY DARLINGS!



Now…



Who wants to play?



;)





Helllloooo, my darlings! I haven’t been posting much and I won’t be posting much for...

Helllloooo, my darlings!



I haven’t been posting much and I won’t be posting much for at least the next week or so.



Life is a bit all over creation at the moment.



I am living in Puerto Rico right now (just January through end of March)  and just got back from Hawaii. Now, Hawaii was an actual vacation but lordy…it has been hard not to be treating my time in Puerto Rico as a total vacation as well. 



My mind is a tad fuzzy from rum punch and other hazy *ahem* un-inhibitors. ;)



Why Puerto Rico?



Well, I had to leave the AHmazing UK (and seriously, the place I consider heart and home) because my visa ran out. So I chose to explore a bit of the Ol’ Carib.



Now I’m attempting to clear the haze in my mind in order to rectify visa issues and get home!



I’m a-stressin’ to say the least and Delta is having to pay by falling to the wayside.



Things have been created…boundaries crossed…loins aching, holes stretching, tongues lashing, throats swallowing…



And they will come to fruition and be posted…SOON!



I promise my lovelies, and for those of you that sent me messages, I adore you for taking the time to write and I will without a doubt be getting back to you all, please just be patient.



I’LL BE BACK! (ugh so cheesy…)

Oh yes Daddy, you've made it quite...







Oh yes Daddy, you've made it quite clear…

You're Dominant, I'm submissive.

I fully realize how this little game is played.

Now please…

Allow me to get a little something off my chest…

You see, I want your cum.

In me.

On me.

All over me.

I want to bathe in it…

I want it seeping from every pore.

I need it sliding down my throat…

Filling my belly.

Oozing from my throbbing cunt…

Coating my impatient fingers…

Pooling in my tight little asshole…

You may "own" me…

BUT (!!!) make no mistake who owns that cock.

You will pant and plead.

Moan with devastating greed.

Squirm and scowl…and…

And…

And revel

Revel, Master, in the game I've chosen to play…

And know I'll go to whatever means necessary…

To fucking drain you dry…



I feel close to losing it. Breathless anxiety pulses through...



I feel close to losing it.

Breathless anxiety pulses through me.

A need I wish so badly to dissipate…knowing full well it never will.

His hands on me.

His body crushing mine.

Fingers intertwined, never parting.

Lips never straying.

Him.

Just him.

That fucking disgustingly desperate need of HIM.

And now…

The near inevitability of certain separation.

I'm slowly dying inside.





Such a perfect blog. I wanna eat you up.



Such a perfect comment…I wanna let you.

BUT…

The Professor might have something to say about that!



*giggle/blush*



XoX,

Delta

Smooth hands parted her lips… And instantly she knew it...



Smooth hands parted her lips…



And instantly she knew it was him.



Confident, cocky little kitten.



But when his cock pressed against her mouth, she could open it only to gasp.



No! Not him…him!!!



She was certain.



There was no mistaking his smell, his taste…his, his feel in her throat.



The third set of fingers upon her sent shock waves through every nerve ending …



Reeling, racing and instinctively recoiling.



But with a flick of that tongue and the new, hot breath (his breath!) searing her throbbing clit…



She knew…



She'd never have to choose…



She had them both…





His body writhing beneath mine… Every twitch… Every spasm… Is a euphoric...

His body writhing beneath mine…

Every twitch…

Every spasm…

Is a euphoric revelation.

Some days you're so dirty… So wholly and inhumanly...



Some days you're so dirty…

So wholly and inhumanly filthy…

That even with a helping hand, there's no chance of getting clean.





Teddy, NO! She hissed quietly… (Daddy might hear!!!) But...



Teddy, NO! She hissed quietly… (Daddy might hear!!!)



But it will feel so good…



And she knew it would.



His cool, hard nose pressed roughly against her clit.



Her neck cocked, back arched into his furry softness… rubbing furiously…



No!



Daddy will get so angry!



Daddy could always smell her naughty little pussy the second he walked through the door. He would know of her dirty deed …And OH! The things he would do to her!



She bit her lip….



And at Teddy's insistence… 



Bucked up into him, slipping his nose inside her sopping little cunt.



She couldn't help it…it just felt so good! 



She placed him on the floor, clenched tightly between her thighs and began to grind, giving Teddy the face fucking he so deviously deserved.



She squealed as she came all over Teddy's face.



Scrambling to cover the evidence of her nasty, naughty ways, she stopped suddenly…



And with a coy, girlishly deviant smile, sidestepped the laundry room and placed the filthy, cum soaked Teddy right at the front door…eagerly awaiting Daddy's return and the disgustingly distorted punishment she so fully, so achingly deserved…







"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us."

"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us."

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The rope bit into her flesh harder than she anticipated. He...



The rope bit into her flesh harder than she anticipated.

He tightened it deeper, each slicing thread pulsing through her veins, each flick echoing the manic throbbing of her clit.

What on earth could he have planned for her?

No reassuring caress could possibly temper her desire to be ravaged by his brutality…

She prayed silently that he would fill her the way the deliciously stabbing fear already had…





I dare not!



No, no, Anon…you absolutely shan't.



Unless it's a triple dog dare…then you absolutely must.



But silly little anon, let's not sit here and pretend for one second that you could possibly handle my answer.



XoX,

D

The near silent whoosh of leather against cotton… And she...





The near silent whoosh of leather against cotton…

And she knew…

Good or bad…

She was in for one hell of a long night…

Ever the defiant little beast… He tightened his leather...



Ever the defiant little beast…



He tightened his leather noose.



Forced her in close…



Cock tip pressed against lips…



Stretching her throat to teary eyed delight.



She'd soon learn her place…



One buckled notch at a time.





I just can't help it… Sometimes this dirty little...



I just can't help it…

Sometimes this dirty little cunt of mine gets me in such trouble!

Luckily, Daddy knows just how to smack me back into shape…

;) 



When I'm really bad… I get sent to the Naughty...



When I'm really bad…

I get sent to the Naughty Chair…

Pushed into Daddy's lap…

Legs spread wide…

Forced to cum over and over again.

His cock presses rigidly against the small of my back…

No hope of being filled like I so desperately need.

Even my tender baby kisses…

And mewling kitten pleas can't save me!

I'm left in a puddle of my own sticky sweet filth…

Breathless.

Senseless.

Useless.

Hopeless. 

To thoroughly contemplate what I've done…



*giggle/blush (!!!)*





No comments:

Post a Comment