Friday, June 7, 2013

Luxury

your bf hit you?

Nah.

Dream car??

Benz

Do you have a brother? Or a twin?

No

your man treats you really bad.. I go to your school and I see a lot of bruises on your arms and I was in the washroom that day you were crying about him hitting you.. You should get help. Your one of the prettiest girls in joes and I hate seeing you with some asshole hun

I'm straight.

You're perfect!

Far from it.

How is your full name?

Are you dumb? Why would I expose that.

Did your acne leave scars on your face

A few yeah.

If you’d like to talk to me, do so anonymously. Honestly it’s not because I’m...

If you’d like to talk to me, do so anonymously. Honestly it’s not because I’m stuck up, I just feel a lot more comfortable that way.

Photo



Photo



Do you have a YouTube channel

Xxcristina or something, I only have like 3 videos tho

Are you really 16?

Yes .

I really need to talk to you can I message you?

Go right ahead

Photo



Do you have an askfm?

Not anymore, address me here

that instagram in ur faq doesnt exist....

Check again

youre so pretty!

Thanks

How do you get the guy who hates you to notice you at graduation?? I really want a guy I like to notice me for grad but me and him have A LOT of bad history (rumors,people,etc) What should I do just leave it and dress up for me or idk 0_o hope you can help cause ur really pretty :).

If he hates you there's no way a pretty dress will change that, I hate to break it to you but you may have to consider the other options you have .

why are you so damn hot!?

You tell me

Whats your Instagram?

@Cristinaarae

2 comments:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to learn a strong secret that might get you your very own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. AlloTalk

    ReplyDelete