Wednesday, June 5, 2013

megan

Photo













Photo





lameborghini: my favorite time of year is when all the bugs start to die

lameborghini:

my favorite time of year is when all the bugs start to die

makeoutwithyourposter: graceful-as-a-rhinoceros: llamasrus: de...



makeoutwithyourposter:

graceful-as-a-rhinoceros:

llamasrus:

destiel-is-music:

angryitalian:

pleasurenerd:

camelotbutts:

novakian:

probablyhomo:

We Are Always Always Always Sam and Dean

If this doesn't get at least one note I will cry in a corner.

is that sam morphed with dean morphed with taylor swift

image

Not going to lie. The beginning I was genuinely expecting Donkey to just pop up out of nowhere like:

image

i have never hit reblog so fast in my life

Goodmorning, Tumblr

This is fabulous


 

I LOST IT AT "DID YOU HAVE A STROKE"

mikkelsened: anobscurereference: considering how much hannibal...











mikkelsened:

anobscurereference:

considering how much hannibal i see on my dash it's shocking how little i've actually found out about the show

also maybe i'm just not following the right people but what i've seen has made me more interested in airport carpets than watching the show

congrats to the fans for getting a second season though!

airport carpets. spot on

dampsandwich: you could chop my arms off and i'd still find a way to use the internet

dampsandwich:

you could chop my arms off and i'd still find a way to use the internet

lumberjackbeards: but don't you already have an OTP?

lumberjackbeards:

but don't you already have an OTP?

image

sherlock challenge ☂ four otps [2/4]



















sherlock challengefour otps [2/4]

thehayleybreanne: porhim: meme-meme: This hose was left in...



thehayleybreanne:

porhim:

meme-meme:

This hose was left in the cold all night.

THIS IS THE MOST MAGICAL FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN

WHAT OH MY GOD

Photo







whythefuckareyouromeo: OH MY GOD SO I LIVE NEXT TO A VERY STRICT, VERY BIG, CHRISTIAN FAMILY AND...

whythefuckareyouromeo:

OH MY GOD

SO I LIVE NEXT TO A VERY STRICT, VERY BIG, CHRISTIAN FAMILY AND ALL OUR WINDOWS ARE OPEN AND I JUST SCREAMED "JESUS FUCK" REALLY LOUD AND I HEARD 3 MORTIFIED GASPS FROM OUTSIDE IM CRYING

me: *suddenly gets an incredible urge to study*

me: *suddenly gets an incredible urge to study*
me: *picks up my books*
me: ok no false alarm

when you discover new music and it feels like you found jesus

when you discover new music and it feels like you found jesus

ridikkuluslywholocked: mu5icliz: for-sherlock: That's what...



ridikkuluslywholocked:

mu5icliz:

for-sherlock:

That's what people do, isn't it? Leave a note.

why does everything i touch turn to angst??

it's okay, i didn't need to be happy today

Photo



Photo



style-fad: my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't...

style-fad:

my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't invite him to their wedding 19 years ago

hentaiviewer666: reasons why babies are not needed: head to body ratio is uneven when was last time...

hentaiviewer666:

reasons why babies are not needed:

  • head to body ratio is uneven
  • when was last time baby contribute to dinner time conversation
  • baby unable to hunt for the clan
  • baby is slow and usually racist

person: i can hear your music

person: i can hear your music
me: me too

fake-mermaid: why do sit ups when you can just sit down

fake-mermaid:

why do sit ups when you can just sit down

No comments:

Post a Comment