Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lee Dento

Photo



COLETTE CARR LEEDENTO



COLETTE CARR

LEEDENTO

oraclesanctum: Collaboration with lee dento  The line work was done by me, and the colouring done...

oraclesanctum:

Collaboration with lee dento 

The line work was done by me, and the colouring done by Dento

The beginnings of my 2013 sketchbook!





The beginnings of my 2013 sketchbook!

Wolfman LEEDENTO



Wolfman

LEEDENTO

SKRILLEX by LEE DENTO



SKRILLEX

by LEE DENTO

Figured I'd try out drawing superman while taking elements...



Figured I'd try out drawing superman while taking elements from Jim Lee's style! Please excuse the pencil lines, I was gonna take them out but i liked the sketchbook feel so kept them!

Disney X Dento

I decided to go ahead and inject a bit of style into some classic Disney characters each with their own sorta theme;

Stitch, Phil, Simba, Genie, Jiminy, Sebastian

-By Lee Dento

VAGRANT RAIN something a little bit different from me completely...



VAGRANT RAIN

something a little bit different from me completely made up of lines

By Lee Dento

ALBUM ARTWORKS

NEVER LET ME DROWN-

Album art for another song I’ve been working on, the them is about finding yourself in “deep water” 

PATH TO PAIN-

I like the whole retro cube thing so I wanted to incorperate it somewhere in my newer works, I decided to make a path of cubes that would create a heart like shape, I then went ahead and added random letters on the side of the cubes to confuse things a little more. If you look around the top lines of cubes you can find “Path to Pain”

By Lee Dento

A corner of the room where the magic happens! (drawing) :S



A corner of the room where the magic happens! (drawing) :S

The coloured version of an earlier uploaded sketch!  Lee Dento



The coloured version of an earlier uploaded sketch! 

Lee Dento

Title page from 2/6 project grey tear Gonna color this in...



Title page from 2/6 project grey tear

Gonna color this in *grabs crayons*

I like to Listen to Frank Musik (Vincent Frank) while i do a lot...



I like to Listen to Frank Musik (Vincent Frank) while i do a lot of my work so I sorta figure I owed him a bit of fan art :D

"Lets not battle today" I dont paint often but...



"Lets not battle today"

I dont paint often but I'm really happy how this turned out
Chespin and Pikachu are property of Gamefreak and Nintendo

Art by Lee Dento

decided to work into one of my earlier sketches Leo LeeDento



decided to work into one of my earlier sketches

Leo

  • LeeDento

Carina and Leo aka. Vampire and Cruxiadox  Lee Dento



Carina and Leo

aka. Vampire and Cruxiadox 

  • Lee Dento

some random doodles. some important doodles. doodles. LeeDento















some random doodles. some important doodles. doodles.

  • LeeDento

so I'm making a censored version of my comic along side...





so I'm making a censored version of my comic along side the intended version :)

DENTO



DENTO

No comments:

Post a Comment